Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Beginning

So this is my first real blog entry so we will see what comes out. I decided to start this blog because of some free downtime that I have and I have found the blessing of readingabout a few other awesome ladies walk with God. My desire is that this would be encouraging and an opportunity to relate with one another in how God wants us to live our life out for him.
This week God has truly blessed my husband and I with a more financial stability. We also get a chance to buy a brand new bed which we are so excited about. When we got married we received a bed for free from my parents generous neighbors and it has beenso good to us but it is a little hard. We are excited about a pillow top. Gabe and I are also working on making a fabric headboard and base for our new apt. We will be moving in May. I will post some pictures later once we start working on it.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.younghouselove.com/2008/07/how-to-upholster-a-headboard/

    That's cool that you are making a headboard! I read about making one on Young House Love (a design blog), just in case you guys need some ideas :o)

    ReplyDelete